- Celebration Packs
- 2 Review(s)
Regular Price: ₹1,499.00
Special Price ₹1,099.00
You Save ₹400.00 (27%)
Out of stock
- 2 Review(s)
Regular Price: ₹1,999.00
Special Price ₹1,399.00
You Save ₹600.00 (30%)
Why Choose DryFruitZone For Buying Celebration Pack, Dry Fruit Gift Pack?
At DryFruitZone quality precedes everything else. Our range of assorted premium dry fruits is also customized into Celebration Packs, which are a wonderful treat for every occasion. These celebration packs are made while keeping in mind every customer’s universal need for healthy yet tasty treats. The products that form a part of these celebration packs are of the highest nutritional values that provide an enhanced and enriching taste to all its consumers.
The packages are made in an exquisite manner that is appealing to all and any occasions. Also, at DryFruitZone we believe that premium quality products must be delivered at affordable rates and so all the products available on the online portal are sold at best market prices. Placing an order as well as the delivery procedure at DryFruitZone is hassle-free and is formed by keeping the customer’s convenience in mind.
Buy Celebration Packs, Dry Fruit Gift Pack Online With Amazing Prices And Offers
Every occasion, small or big, needs to be celebrated with something as special as the occasion. While it is very common to celebrate an occasion over a lunch or dinner party, it does not leave a lasting memory. That is when Dry Fruit Zone’s Celebration Pack, a gift pack full of yummy treats, available on their online portal www.dryfruitzone.com, comes to the rescue. These celebration packs consist of a variety of premium quality dry fruits put together in exquisite packages.
There are two major variants available in the celebration packs category. The Deluxe Celebration Pack that includes an assorted range of dry fruits, namely, Cashew, California Almonds, and American Pistachios; and the Premium Celebration Pack which includes nutritious Cashews, Raisins (Kishmish), California Almonds and American Pistachios.
Benefits Of Having The Dry Fruit Gift Pack!
Both the Celebration Packs available at DryFruitZone containing California Almonds, Cashews, American Pistachios and Raisins have their own health benefits, making the celebration pack an ideal gift for all occasions.
- Almonds being a great source of fib help improve the digestion system to a great deal. A one-ounce serving of almonds or a glass of almond milk, if consumed on a day-to-day basis can work wonders as it increases the level of good bacteria in the body which in turn supplements better digestion of food.
- Almonds are a source of Vitamin E, providing 30 to 35 per cent of its daily requirement. Various studies have suggested that foods high in Vitamin E help reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Almonds are known to take longer to chew, thus improving its satiety quotient and making it an ideal dietary substance for a balanced weight management program.
- Besides being an ideal source of healthy fats and proteins, almonds are packed with antioxidants which help protect the cells in our body from oxidation and premature ageing.
- The quick and convenient way to lower bad cholesterol levels is consuming almonds on a regular basis.
- A bowl of cereal with almonds for breakfast works like magic because it slows down the absorption of carbohydrates. This effect of the proteins and healthy fats in almonds helps lower the risk of developing high blood sugar and diabetes.
- A one-ounce serving of almonds i.e. around 23 nuts provides the accurate amount of calcium, magnesium and potassium that a person requires on a daily basis in order to control high blood pressure levels.
- Eating a few cashews as part of a low-fat diet on a daily basis helps to keep in check various ailments including heart diseases. The nutrients available in cashews such as unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants provide heart-protective, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Copper deficiency can lead to decreased levels of iron in the body thus causing major health issues, including anaemia. Cashews are a rich source of iron and help in eliminating free radicals from the body and also avoid any blood diseases.
- Cashews contain a powerful antioxidant pigment called ZeaXanthin which is absorbed by our retina, forming a protective layer which prevents the harmful UV rays to cause damage to our eyesight.
- The dietary fibres required by our body which supplement better digestion of food are contained in Cashew nuts. These dietary fibres if consumed in proportion decrease the risk of digestive problems.
- Cashews are a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids which help to boost the metabolic process while burning excess fat. When eaten raw and unsalted, cashews are beneficial for weight loss.
- Pistachios are loaded with a number of nutritious benefits and help regulate blood sugar levels while also forming haemoglobin in the body.
- The risk of cell damage is avoided with the consumption of pistachios which are a rich source of antioxidants. The antioxidants available in pistachios also help in the improvement of eyesight.
- Pistachios are considered the lowest-calorie nuts. They are high in protein but low in calories which make them a perfect dietary substance for weight loss.
- Pistachios help to promote good bacteria in the body. They are a rich source of fibre, thus making it ideal for a better digestive system. The healthy gut bacteria produced by the consumption of pistachios avoids all the digestive problems.
- The risk of heart diseases is reduced by a great deal due to the consumption of pistachios. These nuts lower the levels of bad cholesterol in the body thus helping in keeping the heart-healthy.
- Proper blood vessel health is promoted by the consumption of pistachios which in turn help reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- A few Raisins when consumed on a daily basis help boost the digestive system while keeping the bowel movement regular and constipation at bay. Being rich in fibre content, raisin keeps the toxins and waste products out of the body.
- Raisins help avoid the problem of acidity. It is a major source of potassium and magnesium. Maintaining good levels of magnesium and potassium helps avoid the problem of acidity.
- Iron and B-Complex vitamins are found in raisins, which help reduce the risks of anaemia. The high levels of copper available in raisins also boost the production of red blood cells in the body.
- Raisins help in protecting the body from free radical activity that causes tumours and colon cancer by supplementing antioxidants, especially catechin.
- The antioxidants present in raisins help prevent diseases relating to the eyes. These antioxidants reduce the risks of muscular degeneration of the eyes and also avoid the harmful effects of cataract.