- 3 Review(s)
Regular Price: ₹300.00
Special Price ₹150.00
You Save ₹150.00 (50%)
Regular Price: ₹375.00
Special Price ₹190.00
You Save ₹185.00 (49%)
- 3 Review(s)
Regular Price: ₹700.00
Special Price ₹400.00
You Save ₹300.00 (43%)
Why Choose Dry Fruit Zone to Buy Apricots Online?
When it comes to the assurance for quality, you don't have to worry because DryFruitZone has a team of an expert just assigned to check the quality of these apricots that you are getting online. If you don't like our products, then there is a complete return back guarantee from our end. We have created a whole niche of dried fruits like dried apricots, walnuts, cashews, etc. just for our customer's convenience so that they don't have to go to the market and shop anymore. Only with the help of a single click, you will have yummy apricots delivered right at your place.
Buy Apricots Online At Cheaper Prices
Apricots are amazingly good for your health, and they pack a lot of benefits, as well. If you are trying to buy apricots online, then work your options at DryFruitZone right now. We have a range of products which come at cheaper rates than what you would expect. We have a varied range of services right there for you to help you benefit.
Amazing Benefits Of Eating Apricots Every Day!
- Apricots are extremely low in calories. Having them won't be costing you much of a weight gain at all. You can have them anytime you wish for, it does not count how many of these you have in a day.
- Apricots have polyphenol antioxidants called flavonoids, which can be useful for reducing inflammation inside your system. If you suffer from food poisoning or allergic reactions, then having apricots is the perfect solution to it.
- Apricots have proper levels of Vitamin A, which are extremely good and the perfect solution for night blindness. It can help you to see clearly if you already have a problem with the vision.
- Apricots are also needed by people when they are reaching their old age. During the early period, the skin goes through a drastic change like you might be having a lot of wrinkles, and your smile lines become visible. Apricots boost skin health and are completely good for reducing the lines.
- The fiber, which is constituted in apricots, contains DV for men and women, which can be useful for promoting gut health as well. Apricots are practically the perfect solution for an unhealthy gut or if you have a lot of digestion problems.
- The potassium present in apricots acts as an electrolyte to your body, and it helps to send the muscle signals by contracting and receiving information from the muscles.
Fun Facts About Apricots
- You really think apricot is a fruit, don’t you? Don’t worry! You aren’t wrong. But you know what? If you take a little bit of intellectual stance, we might want to get a bit scientific and say, ‘apricot is a tree’. Actually, it is.
- Apricot refers to a tree from the genus Prunus or stone fruits. In this genus Prunus, there are several species. Amongst these different species of apricots, there is one species that is known as armeniaca. Apricot is known to be a fruit of this particular species.
- Interestingly, the genus Prunus also has several other species such as mume, P. brigantine, P. sibirica, and P. mandshurica. The fruits of this these species particularly are also often referred to as apricots since they are very similar to the P. Armeniaca species.
- The apricot tree is pretty small. It grows 26 to 39 feet in length. The trunk of the tree has a diameter of only 16 inches. The canopy of the tree is dense and it spreads out.
- There is no unanimous agreement on the origins of the apricot. Some give the crown to Armenia. People also say China was one of the first countries to domesticate the apricot cultivation. While a lot of others say that apricot was originated in India in 3000 BCE.
- It is also said that Alexander introduced apricot to Greece and it is believed that it was General Lucullus who brought the apricot to Rome from Armenia.
- The popular Egyptian known as Amar al-din is made from apricots. The apricots are first dried and then the sweetener is added to it.
- The English immigrants who settle in the US were the ones to bring apricot to America. The Americans until the 17th Century did not know about the existence of apricots.
- Most of the apricots produced in the United States are apricot seedlings that the Spanish Missionaries had carried along to the west coast.
- California leads commercial production of apricots in America. Utah and Washington contribute slightly. Actually, 95% comes from California. Apricot actually comes from the rose family. It other words, it is a member of the Rosaceae family.
- The United States also celebrates a day called National Apricot Day. It is celebrated on the 9th of January each year.
- Generally, an apricot tree is said to be capable of growing apricot fruits for a span of 20 to 25 years at a stretch.
- The ripening process of apricots is dampened dramatically when refrigerated. That’s why, when an apricot is ripe, you are always supposed to keep the apricot at room temperature and not refrigerate it.
- Apricots are totally free of cholesterol, sodium and saturated fats.
1. Nutritional Chart:
|Vitamin A||8% of the Daily Value (DV)|
|Vitamin C||8% of the DV|
|Vitamin E||4% of the DV|
|Potassium||4% of the DV|
Recipes You Can Try Out With Apricots!
- Two cups of apricots.
- One pinch of saffron.
- One tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Two Cups of water
- One tsp. of ghee.
b. How To Make It?
- Soak the apricots in warm water and then chop them up into beautiful pieces.
- Remove the seeds of these premium apricots and then blend them into a mixture.
- Add all the items of cardamom powder, ghee, etc. to the blender.
- Next, take a medium heated pan and add the mixture there. Put some ghee instead of oil for stirring. Stir the mix as long as you want.
- Serve it hot on a bowl with some chopped, dried fruits on the top.