Why Choose DryFruitZone To Buy Figs Online?
DryFruitZone helps you to comply with your needs by providing you the best type of figs online. Your daily requirement of getting the best dry fruits online can be met with here. Our team of experts takes out each product, makes sure of its quality under the product surveillance test, and then passes it so that you can have an excellent experience while eating them. Plus by ordering online, you will have a hassle-free experience.
Buy Figs Online, The Best And Top Quality At Affordable Prices
Are you planning to buy figs online? Then DryFruitZone is the one-stop solution for you. We have a range of products that can help you to have a healthy and active life. DryFruitZone is an online retail store for you that can garner you the right and qualified figs from all around the world that is specially analyzed by the team of our listed experts.
Health Benefits From Eating Figs!
- When it comes to the relaxation of your digestive tract and fighting constipation, eating figs is the perfect solution for it. Eating 2 or 3 figs in a day can help you to fight your never-ending battle with illness.
- The triglyceride levels which present in figs are entirely healthy for your heart. It helps with the management of oxygen for a proper source of a healthy heart.
- Figs contain pectin, which is a soluble fiber. It can reduce the levels of cholesterol in your blood. Eating figs every day can keep the harmful cholesterol levels away from your system so that you have healthy, active health.
- Consumption of figs can be useful for you to treat colon cancer as well. If you are eating figs for a more extended period, then you are already taking a proper step towards fighting cancer.
- Lack of iron in your system can cause iron deficiencies which can result in something dangerous if not treated immediately. If you have figs regularly, they can help to increase the levels of iron in your blood to minimize the danger potentially.
- Figs contain extremely low levels of sugar. It can manage your blood sugar levels in a proper way of helping people suffering from diabetes.
- All three things which are suitable for bone density consists of figs. It contains higher levels of magnesium, potassium, and calcium, which can help to fight off with brittle bones.
- Figs are the powerhouse of antioxidants. So, if you consume figs on a regular basis, then you can ward off the inflammation from your system as well.
- If you have low blood pressure, then eating figs can be the perfect management for it. It contains potassium, which stops with your pressure levels from going abnormal.
- Plus figs contain proper levels of sodium, which are extremely important for patients who suffer from anxiety and hypertension.
Fun Facts About Figs
- The fig tree is said to have no blossom on its branches. The blossoms are within the fruit itself! A lot of tiny flowers that are produced, creates a crunchy edible seed which gives fig its unique texture.
- Figs are said to be harvested as per nature’s clock, partially dried, and fully ripened on the tree.
- Figs naturally help in holding moisture in any baked items and keeps them fresh.
- Figs puree is also used as a fat replacement in baked foods.
- California grows a variety of figs. The most common are two of these names, the dark purple, sweet Mission and the amber-colored, nutty-flavored Golden.
- Nation’s 100% dried figs and 98% of fresh figs is produced by California.
- In the early 16th century, the Spaniards introduced The Mission Figs in the California territory.
- The figs in California were originally planted in 1769 by the priests at Mission San Diego. That’s how the famous dark purple fig came to known as “Mission.”
- A lot of people believe that fig was actually the fruit found in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve and not apples.
- In the early time, Olympic athletes used figs as their training food. The very first Olympic medal presented to the winners as laurels have figs in it.
- In Roman times figs were considered to be restorative. They were said to boost the strength of young kids and also maintains the elder's health and can also reduce the wrinkles.
- Figs made its very first commercial product in 1892 as Fig Newton cookies.
- A Fig tree is a symbol representing abundance, sweetness, and fertility.
- Eating one a half cup of figs is said to have calcium as much as drinking one-half cup of milk.
- Figs have much more potassium than bananas and more fiber than prunes.
Nutritional Chart of Figs:
Mouth-Watering Recipes To Make With Figs:
1. Fig Jam Recipe
- 15 freshly chopped figs.
- ¼ cup of sugar.
- 1 Pinch of cardamom powder.
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- 1 cup of water.
b. How To Make It?
- Heat a pan and add the chopped figs with water.
- Cook the figs for about 5 minutes and then add sugar.
- Stir the mixture well. If the mixture looks dry, then keep on adding water, but don't make it too runny.
- Cool it down and then store it in a jar.
2. Figs Smoothie:
- 2 cups of figs.
- 1 whole banana.
- ½ cup of coconut milk.
b. How To Make It:
- Add the figs and a whole banana by slicing it to the blender.
- Mix it well and make sure that it becomes a thick paste.
- Add the milk to the mix and then blend again.
- Keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes and then serve it cold with dried figs sprinkled on top.
3. Oven Roasted Figs
This is one of those easy oven recipes. Just mix every ingredient in a baking pot, put the baking tray in a preheated oven and keep it for bout 40 minutes. With roasting, the sweetness of fig gets better, so this recipe kind of gives you a feeling of jam. Oven-roasted figs look quite simple, but they should not be taken for a toss. This is a satisfaction-guaranteed fig dessert recipe.
- 5 fresh figs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- A handful of rosemary sprigs
- 1½ tablespoon honey
b. How To Make It?
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- Slice the figs as you desire and place them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle brown sugar & cinnamon on fig slices.
- Toss rosemary springs over them.
- Roast for 40 minutes & remove from oven.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes and serve it with honey.