Regular Price: ₹475.00
Special Price ₹446.00
You Save ₹29.00 (6%)
- 1 Review(s)
Regular Price: ₹800.00
Special Price ₹726.00
You Save ₹74.00 (9%)
Out of stock
Regular Price: ₹950.00
Special Price ₹891.00
You Save ₹59.00 (6%)
- 2 Review(s)
Regular Price: ₹1,900.00
Special Price ₹1,716.00
You Save ₹184.00 (10%)
Why Choose Dry Fruit Zone To Buy Walnuts Online?
When it comes to supplying you with the right and premium quality dry fruits, then nothing is better than Dry Fruit Zone. We have everything in the pack for you. There are premium and combo walnuts online, which you can purchase at cheaper costs. For around a few years, Dry Fruit Zone has been a trusted online vendor and has served people with the finest of items. So if you are craving for some fantastic walnuts during any time of the day, you know where to make your purchase.
Buy Walnuts Online At Best Prices
Walnuts are extremely rich in fiber and vitamins. They are nutritional on the other hand, which means having a handful of these walnuts every day won't be a problem for you. Looking to buy amazing walnuts online? You can get a variable range of options with the help of DryFruitZone because we have a range of walnuts at affordable/low prices that you have never scoped out before.
Essential Benefits Of Having Walnuts Every Day!
- Walnuts are extremely rich antioxidants. This means that when you have walnuts, you are inducing a proper source of vitamins, polyphenols, and melatonin in your diet.
- Researchers have found that 90% of phenols in walnuts are found in the skin which also includes key phenolic acids, tannins, and flavonoids. There are websites who will suggest you remove the skin but the outer part contains phenols rich protein so we will not encourage you to remove the skin though it tastes slightly bitter.
- Walnuts are also beneficial for heart problems as it contains vitamin E in the form of gamma-tocopherol. It has been found by studies that on the cardiovascular health of men, the gamma-tocopherol form of vitamin E has been found to provide significant protection from heart problems.
- We get rich nutrient compounds like potassium, calcium, and magnesium from walnuts which helps in maintaining our blood pressure. These minerals have a great impact than sodium to maintain blood pressure.
- They are the super plant source for Omega 3 acids. Having one walnut every day helps you to have around 2.5g of omega-three fatty acids to your system. Walnuts have alpha-linolenic acids, which can be essential for you being active all day.
- If you have inflammation, then having walnuts every day can be really helpful. They have the essential elements which can be perfect for your system to decrease the inflammation in your body.
- Walnuts act as a medicine to prevent cancer. According to researchers, it has been found that walnut is an important ingredient for anti-cancer treatment. The cancer patient is been told to make walnuts as a part of the diet because of the wide variety of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients found in walnuts. The antioxidant properties of walnuts help in reducing the risk of chronic oxidative stress and the risk of chronic inflammation is reduced by anti-inflammatory components. And when these two types of risk are combined, then it promotes a greater threat to cancer. It is found that the risk has been reduced by a large consumption of walnuts.
- Studies have suggested having walnuts every day can help you to manage your gut. Having a healthy gut is good, a healthy gut means a healthy, working system as well.
- Plus, it has been that walnuts can reduce the risk of having cancer in your system. There are specific sources of diseases like breast or prostate cancer, which can be eliminated from having walnuts every day.
- If you are trying to keep a check on your weight, then having walnuts is the perfect solution. It can help you to lower the chances of having to gain weight by 21%. It is ideal for you to source out all the forced fat.
- Walnuts are good to maintain type 2 diabetes. This means it can help you maintain the pressure or blood sugar levels in your system.
Fun Facts About Walnuts
- Walnut has much more Omega-3 fatty acids in comparison to any other nut. These fatty acids are good for the brain and the heart. Walnuts are also a good source of fiber and protein and in general, are an excellent healthy food source.
- Walnuts are probably the oldest tree food known to man. Ancient Greeks and Romans wrote about their use as medicine. Humans have been eating walnuts for at least 10,000 years.
- The Greeks described walnuts as ‘karyon’. It means “head.” Because walnuts inside their shells look like a human head. The nut resembles the look of a brain. Walnuts came from Persia and Asia. They were brought to California in the late 1700s.
- Walnuts aren’t just for cookies and baked goods. They’re delicious in salads or toasted with Parmesan cheese.
- Almost all the walnuts eaten in the U.S. are grown in California.
- Walnuts grow on trees and they’re harvested in the fall. There are more than 200 different kinds of walnuts.
Nutrition Chart Of Walnuts:
Yummy Recipes You Can Make With Walnuts!
If you believe that walnuts are only used while baking banana bread or cookies, you are missing out on life. They are a number of recipes varying from an appetizer to the main course to desserts that use walnuts. You can also pump up the nutrition in your salads, oatmeal, snacks, main course and even desserts with this nutty nutritional powerhouse. So let’s take a look at a delicious walnut recipe
1. Walnut Barfi
- 200g of walnuts.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- ¼ tsp. of cardamom powder.
- 2 tsp. of Olive oil.
- 3 tsp. of water.
- 1 tsp. of coconut oil.
b. How To Make It?
- Soak the walnuts for 2 hours and then grind them together in a paste. Add the water and oil in the mixture or paste that you have prepared.
- Mix the sugar and water in a dense mixture. Make a heavy and thick syrup if you want.
- Add the cardamom to the paste.
- Cook everything in a low heated flame and then make it into a paste. Cool it down and then gently cut them into the shape of Barfi.
- Soak them in the syrup. Add some chopped walnuts on top if you want.