Raisin Indian Kishmish (Regular) 200g Jar
Raisins are rich in vitamins and a good source of iron and antioxidants. They are cholesterol and fat-free with high antioxidants. They can reduce the risk of cancer and even prevent heart diseases.
- Raisin Indian (Regular) (Kishmish) .
- Nitrogen flushed to retain the freshness.
- Store at cool dry place after opening.
- 200 gms.
- Shelf Life: 12 months.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: ₹225.00
Special Price ₹107.00
You Save ₹118.00 (52%)
|Shelf Life||12 months|
- Superior quality raisins.Excellent packaging.
These raisins are premium quality and taste too good. Dryfruitzone pricing is excellent which makes it a good deal with a good quality. (Posted on 9/20/2019)
Price Quality Value
- Pure promissing quality
Golden colour of raisins,clean, fresh packing secure the natural goodness of product. (Posted on 9/20/2019)
Price Quality Value
Delivered in 5-6 business days.
your order is normally processed within 1 working day of having received the order. In case we foresee a delay beyond the indicated delivery timeline, we will keep you informed. Orders are not dispatched on Sunday and public holidays
2. Packaging & Services:
In addition to the product itself, there are additional services provided to ensure a convenient and efficient overall experience. These include secure packaging that ensures safe delivery; our helpdesk that ensures 100% resolution of your queries, an operational backbone that facilitates the sourcing, shipping and movement of products from remote locations to your doorstep.
3. Shipping Charge
We deliver all products fresh and direct from origin to you. We use only the best available courier partners. Therefore, we have a shipping charge levied minimum as per total weight of cart. We charge flat Rs. 50/- Per KG Inclusive of all taxes for pan India Delivery.
• PROCESSED IN FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESS SULPHITES, PEANUTS, GLUTEN (WHEAT) DAIRY, SOYABEANS, SESAME SEEDS AND OTHER TREE NUTS. MAY CONTAIN TRACES AND SHELL PIECES OF NUTS SULPHITES, PEANUTS, GLUTEN (WHEAT) DAIRY, SOYABEANS, SESAME SEEDS AND OTHER TREE NUTS.